Moon River
hey there my awesome readers!!!
Well guess what, you're not gonna be my awesome listeners as well... but no really, one of the things I love to do in my spare time is sing. Seriously, like in the showers, in the car, while I'm gardening, cooking my lunch... singing is the way to go man... except when you are sore of throat or hoarse of voice, then it just kinda sucks cuz it feels like you've gotta fire in your belly but you just can't let it out... yeah
So anyways, if you're not new to my blog I suppose you will know that I'm also in habit of recording some of my little singing escapades and placing them up on the line where other people can listen to them too and comment, if they would like. Anyway I would have much rather recorded something from the musical Hairspray, which I will be performing in at the end of this year but my mood instead dictated that I do something a little more emotional, a little more sombre, so I picked Moon River, which I tihnk is a very beautiful song in its own right.
Anyway I normally record myself playing the piano while singing but I really didn't have the time to learn the chords for this one so this is just me, singing with the youtube backing track. Before you ask, the glasses is because I'm very self-conscious about how I look on camera >.<
Hope you loved it
Do-re-me-fa-so-la-Cyren!!!!


