Hey there my awesome readers? Hope life's been treating you awesome!!!
Anyway, this is mostly just a random post to keep things moving here. By the way did you know that cockroaches die quicker when you spray shower gel on them??? But more on that later. On a rather, sombre if not somewhat depressing note (I know I've become almost like an emo blogger...eew) my daily life has began to sink back into the clutches of routine which, in retrospect is probably not a bad thing since it will give me time to recuperate and recover my losses. What IS bad though, is that there are all these exams coming up which I just don't feel prepared for. I know, I know, all my friends say it to. They go
"Cyren, you're not stupid okay! You're just so fucking lazy!"
and I'm like
"Hey! I may be lazy but at least I.... what's the second thing again?"
Anyway, right back to today's random topic. Shower gel kills cockroaches faster than sheltox!!! Like no fucking way right?!?!? I mean come on, its pretty messed up if you think about it. Here we have a can of insecticide which is like poison by the way (just in case you didn't know) that was DESIGNED to kill yucky bugs like cockroaches but you know how like when you spray them with the stuff it just takes FOREVER for them to die.
No seriously, I'm not kidding. They go all crazy and flip over upside down and start spazzing out or something. Like what the fuck!!!! No seriously, if you don't believe me check out this video...
Seriously though, you don't have to check out the video...its gross. *btw that is SOOO NOT ME in the video...plus I don't live in America so why would I be anywhere near an American roach right?*
So yeah like anyway this morning I was taking a shower minding my own business when all of a sudden this nasty little cockroach decided to peek in on me.... fucking pervert. Like I was gonna let it get away with that right?! Plus it was a roach... so anyway this roach crawls out of the drain hole and actually I take back the bit where I said it was little cuz this fucker was HUGE!!!!!! So anyway I was like
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhH!
and the Roach was like
HiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhHH!
and then I grabbed the first thing next to me which turned out to be the Bodyshpo shower gel and sprayed the sucker!
Yeaaaaahhhhhhhh take that you little fuck!!!!
and here's the thing, now I was expecting it to put up a fight. But nothing.
It. Just. Died!
Hahahah so like Hell YEAH!!! I own!!! Victory shower dance!!!
Then I realised, this is shower gel you know...stuff you put onto your body to get yourself clean - and possibly smell good - so why the hell can it kill a cockorach in less then ten seconds when those insect sprays take like forever to do em' in? And you know how Bodyshpo is all like we're environmentally friendly and socially aware and stuff like that....ZOMG...maybe we're all like bathing in poison...which is kinda cool if you think about it... do you think I'll get mutated and have super powers sometime soon?

Anyway Bodyshpo only uses all-natural non-toxic materials my ass. Or maybe its just poisonous to roaches...now that would be a pluss. They should make everything poisonous to just roaches.
anyways guys, gals, tell me. If you know any other more efficient, less expensive ways to kill roaches, I'd like to hear it.... no seriously, I would. I know what's the cutest way to kill roaches though....
Hahhaa roach motel ftw!!!Roach 1: So I'm all like tired. Hey look there's a motel! A motel for roaches!!! How cool is that? Let's check in!
Roach 2: ZOMG oh yeah! That place looks great, like its all not sleazy and shit...
Roach 1: Yeah totally, also let's call all our friends
Roach 2: And babies
Roach 1: Yeah!!!! And make it an orgy!!!
Roach 2: ....you're sick man....fuck.

There's just tooo many things wrong with this...now I know some of you say that the quickest way to kill a roach is by smushing it (less expensive too) but...no...come on guys...no. They go pop and leave that shit and good all over the place.
That's nasty.... why are you so nasty.
Cyren out.


