Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • THEBREAKUPNow that its all over, you've given me a...
  • In Defence of FeminismDear readers beforehand I ap...
  • West Side StoryDear readers,As self-titled enthusi...
  • Arms of an Angeldear readers10.30pm today, I got t...
  • ACROSSTHEUNIVERSEDear readersJust some random upda...
  • ~ And when we die we return to Gaia, whereby our e...
  • ~IN SEARCH OF CHIANG MAI~Hey there readersI have g...
  • Mamma Mia!Dear readers,I know this is a bit late. ...
  • I WANT IT ALL; sympathizing with consumerism and m...
  • What puts the Straw in Strawberry???Dear reader, h...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Friday, June 4, 2010
    // 4:35 PM

    GUESSINGGAME!!!

    Hey there readers!!!

    Its been a rather buzy week but that didn't mean that I had no time to go peeking around finding new and interesting things to show you all. Anyway, I found something today that was rather cute and I'm just gonna try to make this interesting and let you guess what it is. They kind of resemble little flowers don't they, on small little stalks that just happen to grow out of the leaf?




    So anyone know what this is? Btw, I'm asking you specifically Ms Chorlor since you're soo fond of posting these funny pictures and asking people to guess what they are as well hahahaha.


    Annnnyyyywaayyy I'm not gonna be so bad and leave you all hanging, also cuz like unlike Ms Chorlor I'm not featuring the winners or anything. So anyway, unless some of you already knows it, I managed to do my research and found out that these are the eggs of a kind of insect called lace-wing, because they have wings that are transparent with all those delicate patterns like lace.

    So just in case you wanted to know lacewings are actually beneficial insects, although at first my mom thought they were parasites and wanted to kill the eggs, but in actual fact the larva of the lacewing eats other destructive bugs, like aphids which kill plants so I guess I managed to convince her to leave them there. And this is how these little babies will look like when they've grown up...


    Kinda like a cross between a dragonfly and a butterfly no? :)

    Cyren.
    1 comments