TAKEITOFF
Hey ya'll
Something totally random happened today! So like I joined this agency awhile back and they're like this performing agency where they're supposed to like help me book gigs and performances and what not... yeah well so far they haven't been entirely too helpful on that front meaning that all the gigs I've gotten usually come from my other contacts... so anyway I got a call from the guy just now and he was all like
Guy: Hey, is this Cyren?
Me: Erh, yeah?
Guy: Yeah! Its me, ***** here. Do you remember me?
Me: Hmmm Kinda?
Guy: From ******* agency..?
Me: Oh yeah!!! I remember, gosh its been so long since you guys called.
Guy: yeah well, I've got a proposition for you
Me: Tell me about it
Guy: How would you like to perform tonight, one hour show, RM1000
Me: Oh my god that sounds AWESOME! What kinda performance is it? Acting? Singing?
Guy: Yeah... kinda
Me: What do you mean kinda?
Guy: Exotic Dancing
Me: WTF....
Anyway just in case you were wondering my final answer was no... I mean... exotic dancing... come on guys... I'm not even that good of a dancer...period... And why do I get the feeling that the agency I joined did not call me up in the past because what they were really doing was waiting for me to finally turn of legal age. a.k.a 21? :X
Bizzario man, totally bizarrio.
Hey ya'll
Something totally random happened today! So like I joined this agency awhile back and they're like this performing agency where they're supposed to like help me book gigs and performances and what not... yeah well so far they haven't been entirely too helpful on that front meaning that all the gigs I've gotten usually come from my other contacts... so anyway I got a call from the guy just now and he was all like
Guy: Hey, is this Cyren?
Me: Erh, yeah?
Guy: Yeah! Its me, ***** here. Do you remember me?
Me: Hmmm Kinda?
Guy: From ******* agency..?
Me: Oh yeah!!! I remember, gosh its been so long since you guys called.
Guy: yeah well, I've got a proposition for you
Me: Tell me about it
Guy: How would you like to perform tonight, one hour show, RM1000
Me: Oh my god that sounds AWESOME! What kinda performance is it? Acting? Singing?
Guy: Yeah... kinda
Me: What do you mean kinda?
Guy: Exotic Dancing
Me: WTF....
Anyway just in case you were wondering my final answer was no... I mean... exotic dancing... come on guys... I'm not even that good of a dancer...period... And why do I get the feeling that the agency I joined did not call me up in the past because what they were really doing was waiting for me to finally turn of legal age. a.k.a 21? :X
Bizzario man, totally bizarrio.
You got you're looks... you're pretty face! And don't under-estimate the importance of BOH DEH LANGUAGE!!!!

A-go-go-Cyren~


