MERMAIDS
hey there my awesome readers!!!
Anyway since yesterday i've been on somewhat of a mermaid spree! Doesn't help that the reponse I am getting for making them has been pretty good as well. So anyway I'll just cut the jabber short and show you the latest two in my mermaid princess series.
The first mermaid was drawn when I was browsing through pictures of Japanese goldfish and carp on the internet. Being part Koii, I then decided that mermaid number 2 should also be part Japanese - also in keeping with the Pan-Asian theme of my earlier lionfish mermaid. Anyway, as you can see, unlike the other mermaid this one is more of a freshwater mermaid so I gave her freshwater plants like lillies and cat-tails on her hair.
This mermaid, on the other hand was drawn because a friend of mine wanted to give me a challenge, told me to come up with a mermaid character that was not part-fish. Admittedly it was quite tricky... so many animals in the ocean... crabs, lobsters, starfish, octopusses... I settled in the end of a jellyfish because I think they are quite beautiful in appearance, and well thsi is one of m yfavourite mermaids so I gave her a somewhat of a Marie Antoinette look.
So what do you think of this, Mermaid Antoinette
hey there my awesome readers!!!
Anyway since yesterday i've been on somewhat of a mermaid spree! Doesn't help that the reponse I am getting for making them has been pretty good as well. So anyway I'll just cut the jabber short and show you the latest two in my mermaid princess series.
The first mermaid was drawn when I was browsing through pictures of Japanese goldfish and carp on the internet. Being part Koii, I then decided that mermaid number 2 should also be part Japanese - also in keeping with the Pan-Asian theme of my earlier lionfish mermaid. Anyway, as you can see, unlike the other mermaid this one is more of a freshwater mermaid so I gave her freshwater plants like lillies and cat-tails on her hair.
This mermaid, on the other hand was drawn because a friend of mine wanted to give me a challenge, told me to come up with a mermaid character that was not part-fish. Admittedly it was quite tricky... so many animals in the ocean... crabs, lobsters, starfish, octopusses... I settled in the end of a jellyfish because I think they are quite beautiful in appearance, and well thsi is one of m yfavourite mermaids so I gave her a somewhat of a Marie Antoinette look.
So what do you think of this, Mermaid Antoinette



