Hey ya'll
I drove into a swarm of termites yesterday.
It's a wonder, really, what a screen of glass can do to make one appreciate what could potentially be, a rather back-hair raising moment!
Anyway, I was struck with awe more than anything else at the vast quantities of termites fluttering about in the air, literally, I've never seen anything like this before. It was almost as if every single colony in bangsar decided to swarm at the precise same moment.
You know, I'm normally not that big a fan of termites (having had termites nearly destroy my house once!) but from behind the windshield they looked....beautiful, almost.
That just goes to show how little it really takes to change our views about certain things.
Still, when all was said and done, it just meant I would have a lot more "wings" to sweep off the floor the following morning.
Welcome to The Lamp-post, the hottest hang out spot for insects ages 18-days and above only! PEACE OUT


