Tensions and Expectations
Crossed cutlery constantly appearing on tables can only mean a struggle is about to ensue.

The past few weeks have been rather strenuous, what with the tensions building up here and there and all over the place. It seemed to me, almost, as though every single person had a problem they needed to get out of their system last week. Walking through Monash, was like stepping into a gas chamber. suffocating almost, because of all the poisonous auras permeating the air.
And auras, as such things go, when are strong enough usually spread their little tendrils and end up effecting those who are more sensitive to these kind of things, which in turn cause them to sulk and act sullenly and actually, physically effect those who have not yet been effected. It's like one big aura tidal wave of negativity and gloom!
A sparrow flying overhead around in circles, counter clockwise means that there's only bad luck to come.

Speaking about bad luck! Where the hell do I begin? But I suppose I could end with, what must be the Mother of all unlucky things to have happened to me this year *spit spit spit and touch wood!* and nonchalantly let on that I was robbed, not one week ago and now find myself deprived of a Nokia Xpressmusic (with real golden dragon emblazoned on the back!) and RM50. Well, at least the phone was free and Dad has agreed to mail order another one for me...(without real golden dragon emblazoned on the back though...).
I would wish the robber poorly...but after hearing what Mum said, that people are loosing jobs and are getting desperate, I don't know what I should be doing. I mean...it takes lots of guts to just come up to a guy's car and bang the window and demand his phone and wallet. He must've been (or at least better have been) going through HELL for him to have gone to such extents. And in broad daylight too! In the middle of a horrendous traffic jam with dozens of onlookers (non of which rose to my aid by the way! )
STill, I suppose the signifying end to my unlucky streak has to be that my performance last night was o-kay. The only thing unlucky about the whole thing was probably when Victor realised his guitar string had broke. Thank God though, that Kamesh agreed to lend us the one lying about in the lounge You know, it's true what they say, when it comes to luck, there is no charm greater than your friends!
Now, I won't go as far as to say it was a success, but still, I've done worst! On a scale of one to ten, I'd probably give it a...7 maybe. But well, you really learn from your mistakes and I think this time I probably played it a little too safe, if you know what I mean. Very laid back. Very simple. Perhaps not quite as attention grabbing as the others. Plus, people were eating and, you KNOW how hard it is to attract people's attention when their minds are focused on food. Sheesh!
Meanwhile, a sudden unexpected growth can only mean that new change is soon to come about.

On the other hand, as some of you may/or may not know, I'm trying my hand at scriptwriting this year for the Monash Performing Arts Club. The play; Lorelei, which is basically my take on The Little Mermaid though, I stuck with Andersen's version of having the Mermaid dying. Except though I did it quite differently too. Also, seeing as we are a Performing Arts Club and not a Drama Club, I have taken the liberty of including musical numbers in the play, basically those from Alan Menken's The Little Mermaid (lyrics edited of course to suit the new, more sombre storyline).
This probably means I have to make a personal investment and purchase the music scores to be used in the school play.
Still, nothing is confirmed until all the other script-writing contenders send in their scripts and Bagus, as head of the Drama Department along with the committee members of Monash Performing Arts Club take a nice long read and pick one they can all agree on. I don't expect any favouritism here because I trust my friends to do what is best in the name of art which means, though I may as well be on the committee (all the work I do! LOL!) I would much rather sit the selection of scripts out.
PEACE OUT
Crossed cutlery constantly appearing on tables can only mean a struggle is about to ensue.

The past few weeks have been rather strenuous, what with the tensions building up here and there and all over the place. It seemed to me, almost, as though every single person had a problem they needed to get out of their system last week. Walking through Monash, was like stepping into a gas chamber. suffocating almost, because of all the poisonous auras permeating the air.
And auras, as such things go, when are strong enough usually spread their little tendrils and end up effecting those who are more sensitive to these kind of things, which in turn cause them to sulk and act sullenly and actually, physically effect those who have not yet been effected. It's like one big aura tidal wave of negativity and gloom!
A sparrow flying overhead around in circles, counter clockwise means that there's only bad luck to come.

Speaking about bad luck! Where the hell do I begin? But I suppose I could end with, what must be the Mother of all unlucky things to have happened to me this year *spit spit spit and touch wood!* and nonchalantly let on that I was robbed, not one week ago and now find myself deprived of a Nokia Xpressmusic (with real golden dragon emblazoned on the back!) and RM50. Well, at least the phone was free and Dad has agreed to mail order another one for me...(without real golden dragon emblazoned on the back though...).
I would wish the robber poorly...but after hearing what Mum said, that people are loosing jobs and are getting desperate, I don't know what I should be doing. I mean...it takes lots of guts to just come up to a guy's car and bang the window and demand his phone and wallet. He must've been (or at least better have been) going through HELL for him to have gone to such extents. And in broad daylight too! In the middle of a horrendous traffic jam with dozens of onlookers (non of which rose to my aid by the way! )
STill, I suppose the signifying end to my unlucky streak has to be that my performance last night was o-kay. The only thing unlucky about the whole thing was probably when Victor realised his guitar string had broke. Thank God though, that Kamesh agreed to lend us the one lying about in the lounge You know, it's true what they say, when it comes to luck, there is no charm greater than your friends!
Now, I won't go as far as to say it was a success, but still, I've done worst! On a scale of one to ten, I'd probably give it a...7 maybe. But well, you really learn from your mistakes and I think this time I probably played it a little too safe, if you know what I mean. Very laid back. Very simple. Perhaps not quite as attention grabbing as the others. Plus, people were eating and, you KNOW how hard it is to attract people's attention when their minds are focused on food. Sheesh!
Meanwhile, a sudden unexpected growth can only mean that new change is soon to come about.

On the other hand, as some of you may/or may not know, I'm trying my hand at scriptwriting this year for the Monash Performing Arts Club. The play; Lorelei, which is basically my take on The Little Mermaid though, I stuck with Andersen's version of having the Mermaid dying. Except though I did it quite differently too. Also, seeing as we are a Performing Arts Club and not a Drama Club, I have taken the liberty of including musical numbers in the play, basically those from Alan Menken's The Little Mermaid (lyrics edited of course to suit the new, more sombre storyline).
This probably means I have to make a personal investment and purchase the music scores to be used in the school play.
Still, nothing is confirmed until all the other script-writing contenders send in their scripts and Bagus, as head of the Drama Department along with the committee members of Monash Performing Arts Club take a nice long read and pick one they can all agree on. I don't expect any favouritism here because I trust my friends to do what is best in the name of art which means, though I may as well be on the committee (all the work I do! LOL!) I would much rather sit the selection of scripts out.
PEACE OUT


