Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • Butterfly House Project back on the road. むしとりしょう...
  • The Simpsons quote of the dayWho'd wanna touch a g...
  • Hey ya'llI was searching the net for stuff for my ...
  • Butterfly FairyHey ya'llIts good to be back!!! And...
  • I went to sleep yesterday expecting a Friday, but ...
  • Mmmmm Hollywood
  • I'm a Tooth FairyI'm a Tooth Fairy!!! There's many...
  • Handmaiden of Summer"Remember the time, when we u...
  • Tweety and Polly gets a new home!!!Yes, after mont...
  • I am flying in the blowing windthat shakes the lea...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Thursday, January 14, 2010
    // 3:51 PM

    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND!!!!

    Hey ya'll

    Do you know, since I was a child I always had this amazing dream!!! I always wanted to go to Disneyland, I mean if you think about it, Disneyland is a pretty amazing place for any child; a land where all their favourite TV characters are real!!! A place where, for a moment magic and mystery seem as possibly as ABCs and Mathematics!!!! And you know, I guess for most of us its just another theme park, but I guess for all this while I have still managed to retain that wonder Iused to have when I dreamed about going to Disneyland some day because although personally I'm not a fan of theme parks, my trip to Hong Kong Disneyland really brought me back to a time when monsters lived under my bed, a time when I used to threaten my sister with made-believe goblins, when I'd say "You had better behave, or Impety will fly in the window and pluck your eyes out!!" and she would believe me.

    But most of all, it made me believe, it gave me hope because, after 15 years of waiting, my dreams finally did come true.


    We went to Macau and Hong Kong sometime last year, in November - December. This is us in front of Hong Kong Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle. I remember shouting and jumping with joy. It was nothing big for my sister because she'd already went to Tokyo Disneyland but for me, it was magical.

    The thing I remembered most and found most ammusing about the whole experience, was how once I stepped into the gates of Sleeping Beauty's castle, I became a prince!!! That's right, it seemed everywhere I went, princesses were coming up to me to play with my clothes!!! Sleeping Beauty took my scarf away and wouldn't give it back !!! :(


    On the other hand, some of the princesses were more polite. Belle kept insisting that I pick my "special princess" from among them. I politely declined by saying I already had a special person. Hahahah sorry princesses, this prince is taken!


    But what is a Disney Moment without a little adventure? We took the river cruise to go see where Tarzan lived in his treehouse. This is me with our captain, Ardie, who tried her best to explain everything to us in English. Good job for conducting a tour in a language that's not your first!!!!!



    The cruise was fun, but Qing, that's her in the picture, was quite nervous because those elephants kept spraying water towards the boat - even when Ardie assured her it would be alright!


    So the river cruise was fun! We encountered man-eating spiders, a snake-temple and cannibals along the way, but we finally made it to Tarzan's tree-house! Its an interactive tree-house so that meant we could do some exploring.


    Ran into a little leapord trouble along the way, but I sure showed him!!! Rawwwr!!!!


    But at 2pm we had to make our way back to civillization to catch the Disney's Snow parade featuring some of Disney's greatest stars!!! Well...not her, she's just one of the dancers from the show.


    But of course not all the dancers were ladies, Disney provided some manly toy-soldier dancers with their Toy Story float to impress the ladies as well :)



    And last, but not least, the procession of the Disney Stars!!! This is Ariel on her Under-The-Sea float!!!

    If I had to choose, she would be my special princess. Sorry Prince Eric ;P


    Snow White also made an appearance, along with Cinderella, Aurora and Belle. They sang to the sparrows and other birds that seemed to flock around their float.

    When the parade was over, we decided to explore around the main-street of Disneyland. Qing was very taken with this signboard!!! I think she plans to set up shop here as well. Good luck!



    We had our food in the grand ballroom, decorated with statues of the dancing Disney couples


    Since I was a prince today and my sis a princess, we thought of giving it a go as well. Brother sister ballroom team yeah! XD



    Outside we were greeted by Merlin!!!! He seemed to be looking for a boy to pull the sword out from the stone. Too bad it wasn't me eh? XD


    We also managed to meet with some of the elves from the parade!!! They gave us cookies which were quite tasty to eat.

    The rest of the day was spent watching the shows. The Golden Mickeys and Simba's Lion King show were especially memorable. Winnie the Pooh came to greet us shortly afterwards and then wouldn't leave us alone. I think he's found himself a new hunny in my sis XD



    As we were about to leave for the day, both Pluto and Goofy came to wave us goodbye. I never understood how they could both be dogs when one can talk and the other can't. But this wasn't the end, we did not manage to do everything so we decided to come back for a second time the following day for the ride and the night-time fireworks. After all, we were staying at the Disneyland Resort, just a few minutes down the road and had free 2-day passes.

    And so ended my Disneyland dreams, a magical day I shall never forget!

    PEACE OUT
    2 comments