I was searching the net for stuff for my arts projects when I came upon this!!! Alphabets and numbers that naturally occur on the wings of butterflies!!! I think its just awesome when Mother Nature does people things like this XD. Anyway here's the set of them, from A-Z and from 1 - 9;

Which can be used to spell names, like mine - Cyren - for instance,
or Brendan's
or Terri's

Anyway, just wanted to share a little something before going on about my day. Well, the Big Boss didn't like it that I was always sleeping in so late so I made it a point to wake up an an unreasonable hour this morning which, in a way I do not quite regret after all since I've managed to do quite a few things in the meantime. On the other hand, I'm missing somebody terribly and counting the days till we can meet again although, have you ever experienced the feeling like when you've missed someone so horribly and terribly much but then when you finally meet them you've just go so much to say that you don't know where to start and then you fumble around a little while and then your stupid brain has forgotten what it wanted to say in the first place? Well, that's how I feel now ><
Anyway I'm not really good at this, writing thing anymore. Its just been a long while and I think I'm getting rather rusty...although laziness would probably be one of the deciding factors as well. But oh well, I've still got about 2 months of holidays left and I'm sure I'll have some time between now and then to sharpen the ol' noggin' again!!! But first....the island getaway vacation that I've been waiting so long for. Its a pity though that the special person may not be able to make it >< but oh well, some things can't be helped I guess. Wish me luck guys!!!! But all in all, it looks like the happily ever after might come true after all :)



