Anyway this week hasn't exactly been kind to me what with the unbearable pain and all the medicine I've had to take so its hardly surprising that I've forgotten how to count the days!!! But you know something I guess now I can say with about 70% certainty that nothing worse can happen to me for the rest of the year, which, incidentally reminded me about something else and that is a story about how a president of .... well I forget what country it was ... used to eat a live snake every morning for all of his life so that he could say with certainty that nothing worse would happen to him for the rest of the day. Kinda extreme if you ask me but, well if it works for him.
Anyway, it seems that convalenscence agrees with my creativity. Here's today's piece that I like to call,
Pin-up Blue Fairy ^^

Have a nice weekend folks
PEACE OUT


