Oh my God
I finally managed to buy my own extensionns and ring clips so now I don't have to get ripped off at Kool Kutz Inc for RM20 per extension everytime I want something colorful in my hair when I get to get 20 pieces of hair pieces and rings for only RM30!!! So anyway how it works is really simple,
1. first you need to clip back a portion of your hair. Make sure the part that you clip back covers up the top half of the extensions (so people don't see where the extension ends and the real hair begins).
2. Next, take the ring and a small bit of your own hair and using a metal wire, string it through the ring.
3.When your hair is in, pull the ring as close to your roots as you can and then insert the waxy tip of the hair extension piece.
4. Pull the waxy tip until most of it has gone through the ring and with a pair of pliers, squeeze the ring shut. It should clamp down firmly on your hair and without feeling any pull or pain.
5. Next cut off the remaining bit of the waxy tip.
6. Finally, wash your hair and allow it to dry naturally so that the extension piece will follow the natural wave of your hair.
Extension pieces and rings available in Sungei Wang for RM30
Anyway made angel hair pasta for lunch today but am too lazy to post those pics up. Happy CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone!



