Can't Fight this Feeling
Hey ya'll
This is one song that I really like a lot, so well I did what I normally do and that is to cover it, record a video and post it up. Its a much shorter version of the song, unfortunately, since facebook as a thing against me recording videos that are too long by stopping my uploads halfway. Anyway, check it out. This one is dedicated to someone special.
I can't fight this feeling any longer,
and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship has grown stronger,
I only wish I had the strength to let it show
And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight
you're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night
And i'm getting closer than I ever thought I'd might
And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotteen what I started fighting for
Its time to bring this ship into the shore
and throw away the oars, forever.
Cuz I can't fight this feeling anymore,
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
and if I have to crawl upon the floor,
come crashin' through the door,
Baby I can't fight this feeling anymore.


