Just got back from the laminator's and while I am quite upset because the new guy destroyed all my hand-drawn CNY cards in the machine by leaving them in there for too long, I can say happily that the butterfly wings turned out magnificently :) Here they are.

Bernie and I actually got the idea when we were visiting the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park (who doesn't breed their butterflies but instead catches them from the wild) where - as it were - there were dead butterflies all over the place. We felt quite sad looking at all those dead butterflies because really they were still beautiful and pretty and now that they're dead all that's gonna happen is that they're gonna get washed away by the mud (turns out butterfly wing are made of similar stuff to human hair / bones so they don't rot away with the butterfly's body). So anyway we had the idea that if we collected the wings and then laminated them, we could possibly make jewellery and all sorts of crafts out of them and they will always remain beautiful. For some reason, however, we can never bring ourselves to collect the wings if the butterfly's body is still attached.
Anyway you can start anticipating us to start a mini side-business selling affordable and beautiful butterfly jewellery with nature inspired themes all using the natural beauty of real butterfly wings.
But in the meantime I shall camwhore with them first XD


So keep your eyes peeled for our nature jewellery line, great gifts for every occasion XD !!!!
PEACE OUT
Anyway you can start anticipating us to start a mini side-business selling affordable and beautiful butterfly jewellery with nature inspired themes all using the natural beauty of real butterfly wings.
But in the meantime I shall camwhore with them first XD


So keep your eyes peeled for our nature jewellery line, great gifts for every occasion XD !!!!
PEACE OUT


