Tweety is going through a moult!!!! I suppose this is natural and normal where he just looses his old feathers to make way for new ones but my was it alarming when the longest and most beautiful of all his tail feathers simply fell out this morning!!! I thought my poor baby was going bald!!!!! Anyway I've checked some sources online and this seems to be quite natural I suppose, although I shall have to feed him with a high protein diet from now on to help him have enough energy to grow back all of those feathers, which I guess is good news for him because he's gonna be getting a lot more yummy food - honey nuts and a bit of every fruit I eat - from now on. Anyway the feather was quite pretty so I decided to keep it. I like how its green at the base and then blue near the tip.
Anyway Since I've been giving all my other butterfly fairies names and occupations, I thought it was only fair for me to come back to this one.
This is Ornithoptera, the Shaman of the Butterfly Fairies. Above all things, he is the head of Fairy Lore and matters regarding fairy magics. Among his responsibilities are renewing the spells and wards that protect the Butterfly Fairy society from prying eyes.

PEACE OUT
Anyway Since I've been giving all my other butterfly fairies names and occupations, I thought it was only fair for me to come back to this one.This is Ornithoptera, the Shaman of the Butterfly Fairies. Above all things, he is the head of Fairy Lore and matters regarding fairy magics. Among his responsibilities are renewing the spells and wards that protect the Butterfly Fairy society from prying eyes.

PEACE OUT


