What can I say? I miss you. Its like an itch inside my body that I cannot scratch, like a very tiny thorn has found its way inside my feet and the skin has already grown so thick over it that there's no way of getting it out. Being with you is like something I can't control, like trying not to fall down a slope of smooth clear glass when you're already halfway there, and maybe that's what's been on my mind. All I know is, now that you're here, I can't imagine what it would be like if you'd go. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm hoping...praying...what I'm saying is, if you want to, I want you to stay.
Anyway, can't go visit Penang Butterfly Farm without getting any ideas for new butterfly fairies so here's the latest one. I was thinking that even butterfly fairies need entertainment from time to time - although they are mostly buzy with things like helping plants grow and other works of Nature - so here is Kallima, the best dancer in all of the Butterfly Fairy Eutopia. It is said that her dance is so beautiful that flowers would bloom in her presence. Note, she is also my first dark-skinned butterfly fairy, being an Indian-leaf butterfly and all that ...

Anyway, can't go visit Penang Butterfly Farm without getting any ideas for new butterfly fairies so here's the latest one. I was thinking that even butterfly fairies need entertainment from time to time - although they are mostly buzy with things like helping plants grow and other works of Nature - so here is Kallima, the best dancer in all of the Butterfly Fairy Eutopia. It is said that her dance is so beautiful that flowers would bloom in her presence. Note, she is also my first dark-skinned butterfly fairy, being an Indian-leaf butterfly and all that ...

PEACE OUT


