Anyway, this one is for you
Let me hold your hand,
let me pick you up.
I'll try to understand
be there when things get rough.
Sometimes I'd only listen
but hey, when things get tough
just let me hold your hand
just let me pick you up
Sometimes I know they talk
they say such awful things
And I don't care if they mean it or not
I know that it still stings.
Sometimes I feel like shouting
at them to shut it up
but I don't know how to say it
and instead I let it pass
So I let those people talk
and say the things they do
but you know it really riles me up
when they do such things to you
So baby
Let me hold your hand
Let me pick you up.
I'll try to understand
I'll be there when things get rough.
Sometimes I can only listen
but hey when things get tough;
just let me hold you hand,
just let me pick you up.
You tell me about your troubles
you tell me about your day
and you know I try to put it off;
when you tell me what they say
because I guess I feel so helpless
I don't know what to do;
I wish I could just take all of my strength
and pass it on to you;
So I listen to you talk;
you tell me what they say
and you know it really riles me up
to see you hurt this way
So
Let me hold your hand
Let me pick you up.
I'll try to understand
I'll be there when things get rough.
Sometimes I can only listen
but hey when things get tough;
just let me hold you hand,
just let me pick you up.
And I don't know what to say,
how to take this pain from away
but I guess I know what to do
when they say those things to you;
Well I won't let those people talk
won't ever let them ever say
And if they try to put you down
I'll just blow them all away
Yea first I'll take your hand
and then I'll pick you up
you know I'd understand,
yes, even when its tough
You know I'll always listen
no matter how strange or rough
so here; come take my hand
and let me pick you up.
So let me hold your hand
and let me pick you up.
If anyone can come up with a melody for this pop-disaster-in-the-making please let me know yea


