RaAaWwwr
it means I ♥♥♥ you in Dinosaur
Today brings surprises, tomorrow brings surprises, the past brings surprises. Looks like everywhere I turn, something unusual is coming up to nip me in the ass. Well, I suppose I should be thankful. Life has never been less interesting. I was tired so I went to sleep. I do that a lot really. Sleep that is, because I suppose lethargy makes me feel tired. It's what happens when there's nothing to do on long weekends. Open houses, I guess...but I guess I was too worried about getting lost without someone in the car with me. Or maybe that was just an excuse and I've been too lazy to drive. Anyway, I guess it hardly makes a difference, whether i attended or not. I'm sure the Hari Raya celebrations would not have been happier or duller were it for me making an appearence. Let's stop kidding ourselves. I am not the famous and well-liked socialite I sometimes pretend to be. Yes, no matter how much I believe I am. Whoever said that we are what we believe we are? What nonsense! Now you can believe all you want that you are something until you're blue in the brain, but as long as the world tells you that you're not...I guess you're not. You're not. Nothing. Not famous. Inconsequential.
And I suppose that's cause other people have stories too, other people have their own musicals, dramas and thrillers to star in. Productions of which I could probably be anything. A secondary actor. An extra. Non-existent. My mind wanders. Shakespeare. Life's Brief Candle. How appropriate that we become the poor player, who screams, shouts and flourishes to an empty audience. How can we have any semblance of an audience when, at the end of the day everyone is too buzy show-hoarding their own productions? How indeed? In two weeks time the curtain goes up, and I shall take my place in the show. A show within a show. A small semblance of performity within a performance that let's me believe that I'm one of the stars. For two hours, I can pretend that I am, and people will believe me.
Just when I think I am beginning to fully understand something, something else pops up to shake my views. That's a good thing really. Surprises from everywhere; from today surprises spring, from tomorrow, from yesterday. Keeps life intersting. Life has never been this interesting. I am tired, so I'll be going to sleep soon. It's what happens when I'm bored. That's what happens when there's nothing to do or stimulate my senses.
it means I ♥♥♥ you in Dinosaur
Today brings surprises, tomorrow brings surprises, the past brings surprises. Looks like everywhere I turn, something unusual is coming up to nip me in the ass. Well, I suppose I should be thankful. Life has never been less interesting. I was tired so I went to sleep. I do that a lot really. Sleep that is, because I suppose lethargy makes me feel tired. It's what happens when there's nothing to do on long weekends. Open houses, I guess...but I guess I was too worried about getting lost without someone in the car with me. Or maybe that was just an excuse and I've been too lazy to drive. Anyway, I guess it hardly makes a difference, whether i attended or not. I'm sure the Hari Raya celebrations would not have been happier or duller were it for me making an appearence. Let's stop kidding ourselves. I am not the famous and well-liked socialite I sometimes pretend to be. Yes, no matter how much I believe I am. Whoever said that we are what we believe we are? What nonsense! Now you can believe all you want that you are something until you're blue in the brain, but as long as the world tells you that you're not...I guess you're not. You're not. Nothing. Not famous. Inconsequential.
And I suppose that's cause other people have stories too, other people have their own musicals, dramas and thrillers to star in. Productions of which I could probably be anything. A secondary actor. An extra. Non-existent. My mind wanders. Shakespeare. Life's Brief Candle. How appropriate that we become the poor player, who screams, shouts and flourishes to an empty audience. How can we have any semblance of an audience when, at the end of the day everyone is too buzy show-hoarding their own productions? How indeed? In two weeks time the curtain goes up, and I shall take my place in the show. A show within a show. A small semblance of performity within a performance that let's me believe that I'm one of the stars. For two hours, I can pretend that I am, and people will believe me.
Just when I think I am beginning to fully understand something, something else pops up to shake my views. That's a good thing really. Surprises from everywhere; from today surprises spring, from tomorrow, from yesterday. Keeps life intersting. Life has never been this interesting. I am tired, so I'll be going to sleep soon. It's what happens when I'm bored. That's what happens when there's nothing to do or stimulate my senses.
Oh, and by the way, I love you.


