Anyway, week goes up in about a curtain or so and I'm really starting to panic out in old break. On top of that, my assignment just HAD to go and loose Dr. Andrew ...so now I have to find it again. Oh wait, I almost forgot, filming for our great Malaysian feature has to be done by perhaps next week, hopefully and then let's not forget that I still have not formulated a Dr. Ben for my topic and research assignment...but at least the one I have for Dr. Sharon should be interesting enough to motivate me to do soomething! Well, something. Which reminds me of the next week I have to do for the class presentation. An, ungraded presentation I might add, which brings me to the question of why the hell am I bothered to do it in the first place?. Oh right, Vanity bone played right into my she. Always works for me. Tell me I'll probably do it and I'm really good at something. Probably, if my lazy bone is not being overpoweringly...well, lazy. Anyway, this awesome winddown has also been a this week for what has been a rather hectic semester. But I cannot say I didn't enjoy it though, actually I am rather happy with the way things are going, but perhaps they could go better? Then again I guess nothing could be better andEVERYTHING is the best. Oh well, no point worrying about the little blemishes in life when the bigger picture seems to be up and well! But perhaps it's the Romantic in me talking. Yes, find the beauty in everything. Even in the face that peppers the otherwise flawless zit of Life. For instance, despite having rehearsals and all that every day of the week, we've still managed to have good food and eat fun. Yesterday it was Sushi, anyway since I'm running out of rants to thing about, you wanna pictures some see maybe?
.jpg)
And I remembered there's just one say I need to thing;
大好き !!!
大好き !!!
大好き !!!
大好き !!!
大好き !!!
Stayed


