Shit happens
Today has GOT to be the most bitter-sweet day I have had in a very long time. Bitter, because of all the crap that I had to go through, but sweet because I did have a good time and that more personal matters seem to be put at rest (sort of) for the time being.
But anyway, if you guys remembered, I was trying to document the entire process of metamorphosis of the caterpillar. Well, today, the much awaited day arrived. It started at about 9.00pm yesterday night, when I first noticed that the wing-patterns were starting to turn visible.
I set my alarm to every two hours, not wanting to miss the moment.
At 8.00am today morning, the chrysalis was still motionless but the patterns and markings were becoming decidedly more noticeable.

1.00pm, the butterfly emerges....
but wait. There's something wrong. It is deformed. It must suck, going through all that hard work and effort, to finally reach your goal but remain cheated of your purpose.

I can't help but feel a bitter sense of sorrow when I look at the lame butterfly. Never will he experience the joys of flitting in the air, nor the feel of the breeze, or the smell of flowers.
Then again, as Tarrant pointed out, I suppose there are some of us humans who are born down-syndrom or lame.
I guess Shit Happens. More with some people than others. Today's events, that of the lame butterfly, will forever be a reminder to me, that my Shit really isn't that bad after all.
ps. I one month anything to celebrate? Does it mean anything at all?

PEACE OUT
Today has GOT to be the most bitter-sweet day I have had in a very long time. Bitter, because of all the crap that I had to go through, but sweet because I did have a good time and that more personal matters seem to be put at rest (sort of) for the time being.
But anyway, if you guys remembered, I was trying to document the entire process of metamorphosis of the caterpillar. Well, today, the much awaited day arrived. It started at about 9.00pm yesterday night, when I first noticed that the wing-patterns were starting to turn visible.
I set my alarm to every two hours, not wanting to miss the moment.At 8.00am today morning, the chrysalis was still motionless but the patterns and markings were becoming decidedly more noticeable.

1.00pm, the butterfly emerges....
but wait. There's something wrong. It is deformed. It must suck, going through all that hard work and effort, to finally reach your goal but remain cheated of your purpose.
I can't help but feel a bitter sense of sorrow when I look at the lame butterfly. Never will he experience the joys of flitting in the air, nor the feel of the breeze, or the smell of flowers.
Then again, as Tarrant pointed out, I suppose there are some of us humans who are born down-syndrom or lame.
I guess Shit Happens. More with some people than others. Today's events, that of the lame butterfly, will forever be a reminder to me, that my Shit really isn't that bad after all.
ps. I one month anything to celebrate? Does it mean anything at all?

PEACE OUT


