Growth
Everything grows, even the world is constantly changing, her spirit developing.
I used to be fascinated by Death, and what awaits us on the other side of the material curtain, but not anymore. The wonderful thing about life, and growth is that it is always changing, always transforming into something new. Something better.
Plants grow, taller and bigger. They spread their roots into the bowels of the earth, carressing, stroking, slowly but surely. They spread their limbs into the vast expanse of the sky, ever reaching, ever searching to be closer to the nurturing rays of the warmth sun.
Hearts grow, closer or further and spirits are always on the road to enlightenment. Will I ever grow to know you? Love you? Feel you? Perhaps.
I used to think that I would never catch up. How far ahead you seemed. How tall. How big. I felt far behind.
Now I see that growth is not a matter of speed, or progress. It is a matter of change and fluidity, of transference. I see now, that growth is always different, and that we all grow at our own speed, at our own terms.
We grow with people, let them into our hearts. But each time it is always different. There's nothing to compare.
I want to grow with you. To learn. To feel. To understand. To know. Together. With you.

PEACE OUT
Everything grows, even the world is constantly changing, her spirit developing.
I used to be fascinated by Death, and what awaits us on the other side of the material curtain, but not anymore. The wonderful thing about life, and growth is that it is always changing, always transforming into something new. Something better.
Plants grow, taller and bigger. They spread their roots into the bowels of the earth, carressing, stroking, slowly but surely. They spread their limbs into the vast expanse of the sky, ever reaching, ever searching to be closer to the nurturing rays of the warmth sun.
Hearts grow, closer or further and spirits are always on the road to enlightenment. Will I ever grow to know you? Love you? Feel you? Perhaps.
I used to think that I would never catch up. How far ahead you seemed. How tall. How big. I felt far behind.
Now I see that growth is not a matter of speed, or progress. It is a matter of change and fluidity, of transference. I see now, that growth is always different, and that we all grow at our own speed, at our own terms.
We grow with people, let them into our hearts. But each time it is always different. There's nothing to compare.
I want to grow with you. To learn. To feel. To understand. To know. Together. With you.

PEACE OUT


