I keep bleedin'
I keep, keep bleedin'
Hey ya'll
It would seem that I have a thing for being made up in Blood. After the messy fiasco in Visage of Lies, never had I thought I would experience having fake blood smeared all over me again. Well, apparently it's always too early to say never.
Anyways here's me at this year's COSTA bash, a night of Horror.
I keep, keep bleedin'
Hey ya'll
It would seem that I have a thing for being made up in Blood. After the messy fiasco in Visage of Lies, never had I thought I would experience having fake blood smeared all over me again. Well, apparently it's always too early to say never.
Anyways here's me at this year's COSTA bash, a night of Horror.

And here's me, as a rather exultant vampire after a particularly heavy meal. Time to laze on the couch and unbuckle the pants!
Pardon the mess, but I haven't grown into my fangs yet....chewing through flesh with blunt teeth was rather nasty business!
ps. The blood solution tasted AWFUL! I had to control my gag reflexes from working or I would've puked red!
PEACE OUT


