Nature Island Getaway

Hey ya'll
Just returned from a much needed Getaway to Langkawi. Am already feeling the dreadful sounds of everyday-routine creeping in around the corners but I am inclined to ignore them for as long as possible.









Cenang beach Water Festival 2009






Bird Paradise and Wildlife Preserve



Duck feeding was an interesting experience...




Omg! I have a double chin in this pic!

The SUPER RARE white peacock. One feather can fetch up to RM500 in India.
My attempts at Approaching the peacock.


Mangrove Swamp Expeditions

The mysterious bat cave



Hey ya'll
Just returned from a much needed Getaway to Langkawi. Am already feeling the dreadful sounds of everyday-routine creeping in around the corners but I am inclined to ignore them for as long as possible.
Anyway, I suppose the next best thing to hopping on the next plane to Thailand is reliving the events of my holiday. So here they are, pictures from the awesome Natural Langkawi getaway. (excuse the blurriness, I only had camera phone)
Underwater World Langkawi

Underwater World Langkawi





Eagle Square Langkawi







Cenang beach Water Festival 2009






Bird Paradise and Wildlife Preserve



Duck feeding was an interesting experience...



Omg! I have a double chin in this pic!

The SUPER RARE white peacock. One feather can fetch up to RM500 in India.
My attempts at Approaching the peacock.

Mangrove Swamp Expeditions

The mysterious bat cave




Victor at the wheel


Eagle feeding
Cenang Beach activities










