
WHAT is with me these days. It's like I don't have passion to do the things I've always loved doing anymore! No more Poke'mon, no more The Nanny, no more Grim and Mandy...no more poetry/story writing. And the funny thing about it all is, I don't mind! Well, at least not until I started ranting about it here and even so, I'm starting to question if I really do care.
Still, it's fairly annoying. It's not like I've lost my interest in these things, indeed I can still talk about Poke'mon, jabber about The Nanny and quote my favourite lines from Grim and Mandy...but still, all talk and no "do" makes Cyren a loudmouth, and even then, these days I am usually too lazy to even do just that.
What's becoming of me, life's just begun, new horizons discovered, relationships formed. It's like I'm stepping through the doorway of an awesome and new land just to curl up behind a rock and lull myself to sleep, perhaps talking to my dream people about how much I really enjoy travelling when I am not.
Still, I really don't wanna be "emo" considering how my blog-skin has become a butterfly...or rather three small butterflies (though how a gargantuan caterpillar turns into three small butterflies I'll never know)...oh and also because I don't believe in "emo"... so I will just articulate that some people are born lucky, have things fall into their laps; even when things seem wrong they always end up right. Others, not so lucky. BUT I'm never a pessimist anyway so even after taking volleys and volleys from the Bad-luck cannon I still believe that all this negativity is going to lead me someplace nice sooner or later.
On the other hand though, I suppose negativity is very much self-inflicted, though I suppose I can't help absorbing all these emotions from these overpowering individuals!
yech! I hate it how people can make me feel so stupid sometimes, or how my brain doesn't seem to want to function. Like the time in Sharon's class when I wanted to articulate my views on identity formation and the media and ended up saying
"you know....shoot people. Yeah. Like kids you know? Yeah....you know?" instead. Not one of my brighter statements I suppose. But it made her laugh.
So, in other words, no...I suppose my life doesn't stink after all! In fact it's pretty good, considering and as an optimist, I quite firmly believe that all this change in my life is going to lead to something special and beautiful!
And I'm not even going to say that there is a possibility it could go the other way. I simply won't.
After all, isn't attitude like...90% of happy life?
PEACE OUT


