Leaves.
Fallen leaves cannot re-attach themselves to the tree,
flowers wall when they are torn by the brutal winds.
I suppose there are some things in our lives that we can't take back,
I suppose there are some things in our lives that we can't take back,
things that can forever scar, forever hurt.
I believe in positivity; that everything happens for a reason.
I believe in positivity; that everything happens for a reason.
the fallen leaves give food for the insects, worms beneath the tree.
the flowers' decay to give nutrients to new forms of life.
There is good to be found, even in the midst of hopelessness.
There is good to be found, even in the midst of hopelessness.

...............................................
ps. I like totally learnt how to play Unchained Melody on the guitar today! Was supposed to wait for V to teach me, but of course I was too impatient (sorry V but my male ego will not allow you to walk to far ahead!) Now I can't wait to show it to The Peacock.
p.ps. Wondering if The Peacock knows just how much I'm into it. Hmph, that's why I said we should be clearer with each other!
p.p.ps. Can't wait for the Monash Cultural Night tomorrow which shud be fun! I was thinking of going "Indian" to be more culturally diverse!
PEACE OUT


