Late Nite Ramblin's
Am having second thoughts about Australia.
Can I afford anymore emotion to say goodbye twice?
At the risk of sounding Cli-che'd.
To leave or not to leave, that is the question.
anyway, am up late working on the third installment to my Tarot Card art. Might post it up tomorrow.
Also, I seem to have slept - for the better part of the afternoon I might add - in such an awkward position that my jaw has conspired to stick itself in a crooked manner that caused me much pain to correct. It hurts even now.
Oh bother, I suppose that just means I should talk a lot less tomorrow...and no more gum-chewing I suppose.
~Because things like hope and joy always shine brighter like flowers after a particularly heavy rain~
PEACE OUT
Am having second thoughts about Australia.
Can I afford anymore emotion to say goodbye twice?
At the risk of sounding Cli-che'd.
To leave or not to leave, that is the question.
anyway, am up late working on the third installment to my Tarot Card art. Might post it up tomorrow.
Also, I seem to have slept - for the better part of the afternoon I might add - in such an awkward position that my jaw has conspired to stick itself in a crooked manner that caused me much pain to correct. It hurts even now.
Oh bother, I suppose that just means I should talk a lot less tomorrow...and no more gum-chewing I suppose.
PEACE OUT


