Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • The Empressby Zee bo BeeHey ya'llHere's the second...
  • The Loversby Zee bo Bee~This one's for Bagus - and...
  • Is it Jealousy or Envy?Hey ya'll!!!So which is it?...
  • People, people, people...Hey ya'llThere are so man...
  • DeceptionHey ya'llCheck this out. Because we have ...
  • The Biggest Mistakeby Zee bo Bee~because it's the ...
  • The Day I Became A Godby Zee bo BeeShould I value ...
  • It was a Fairy Taleby Zee bo Bee~Once upon a time,...
  • On life and GoldfishHey ya'llHere's a little somet...
  • The Genie Lampby Zee bo Bee~this one is for Victor...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Friday, November 14, 2008
    // 1:11 PM

    Dream Lover

    This morning I got up and I saw a fleeting image of your face, if only for a second

    It's been long since we last spoke. Too long in fact, though, I'm not entirely sure if we should ever speak again. I have tried to move on with my life, as I know you have. But sometimes, just sometimes, when the nights are still, when the crickets dissapear and the air is damp, I cannot help but wonder "how do you do it?".

    I never had any words to coherently describe what I'm going through, and I can't help but wonder, is it perhaps because you hadn't offered me any words to begin with. No words of anger, no words of sadness. Nothing. It was almost as if you were a dream, and I had woken up just to find you dissolving into complete and utter nothingness...

    But you're anything but nothingness. You're like the mist. I could scream at you and you would not react. I could beat my fists into your body, and you would simply dissispate. But you would always appear. Always, even if it is only in the abandoned corner of my bedroom, or the recessess of my mind. Always, if only because I secretly long for it.

    What we had was short, fleeting. But it was real. Real enough for me to have completely surrendered myself. Real enough to make me believe in such childish things like love and fairy-tales. And even though it was brief, no longer than the time it takes to fall in and out of a dream, it was real.

    I tell people you are dead to me. And it is not entirely a lie. Because, sometimes the Dead can stick to the minds and hearts of the Living, stronger and harder than anyone or anything can.

    So here I am writing this, even as you drift further and further away in that unknown world of yours, all memory of our shared time most likely long forgotten. Some people will ask me, why do I write this,


    well the answer is simple.

    I write this because I still remember. I write this because I still hope. Because no matter how many times I have written your name on a piece of paper, and burnt it on those silent, damp nights - as I have done for the past 364 days - your essence still pervades my thoughts.

    But it helps, and with each passing day, each time Ithe flame devours the letters of your name, I leave behind a little bit of you. Just a little, so that by now I would have bits of you spread over the past 364 days of this year and the one before.

    But you are vast. And you are wide. And there are so many more than 364 pieces of you that I have not even spread.

    And so for now I will close my eyes, even as I hold your name above the white candle, and I will allow myself to wonder;

    Do you ever think of me...have you ever?

    PEACE OUT

    0 comments