Hey ya'll
There are so many people in my life. In fact, I might even go as far to say that I'm almost constantly surrounded by people.
First there are the people that I could do without. The Extremes, and they're usually the overly unpleasant ones. But not necessarily, because some of them are actually really nice and sweet but sometimes, too much sweetness repels even the craziest of bees.
On the other hand, there are those people which I really couldn't care about. The Bastard/Bitch. These are the ones who are usually so entirely obsessed with themselves and their own goals and ideals that they forget to stop and take a look at other people every once in a while. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it's not right to hold one's interests at heart. At the same time though, that does not mean that one has to completely ignore the interests of other people. Selfish bastards and bitches, in layman's terms.
Of course, next, are people that I completely annoyed with! The Fakers. Now I don't necessarily despise them, it's just, being around them sometimes annoys me. And these are the people who believe in stereotypes and enforce them, or worse, attempt so desperately to conform to a particular stereotype. This is the girl who feels the need to be bimbotic and bitchy if only so she will be in the same league as the Mean Girls, or the guy who pretends to be superficial and muscle-brained even when he's not. But I suppose I understand that people do things for their own reason, and that is why I don't necessarily despise them or avoid them. It just annoys me.
And finally there are the people which I am rather impartial too. My friends and family in other words. However, while these two groups of people can be lumped together as one group, I would much prefer it if we separated them into two.
First are the people that I am impartial too but not entirely open with. Such people are the ones whom I hang out with, and care for, and love but do not necessarily share a lot about myself to them.
The other subcategory is the people whom I am most certainly open with. This category is basically akin the the previous one in all aspects except for the final bit. These are the people whom I wouldn't hesitate to talk to, if only to whisper dreadful secrets into their ears.
But because people are unpredictable and affection does not necessarily stream both ways, I do not have my favourites between the two groups and I love them both equally.
The confusing thing is, although I am surrounded, constantly by such great, fake, and awful people...
Why do I feel so alone?PEACE OUT


