Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • MonologuesHey ya'llI'm sure you've all done it, at...
  • Prince of the Toadstools, by Zee bo BeeThe Stolen ...
  • I don't have the powerby Zee bo beeSaid the mother...
  • To new BeginningsHey ya'llStarting anew here. Same...
  • Dante's Inferno pt. 1 - Limbo*Disclaimer - being a...
  • Same old', same old'by Zee bo BeeHe felt his life ...
  • The world between the worldby Zee bo BeeThe world ...
  • Sonnet of Confusionby Zee bo BeeOn Valentine's Day...
  • I know the place where lost Thoughts go,By Zee bo ...
  • The Magic Shellby Zee bo BeeI will leave here a pa...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Thursday, October 30, 2008
    // 5:49 PM

    It Burns
    by Zee bo Bee

    The Moth and The Flame
    Bert Byfield

    A moth flying in black darkness
    found a yellow flame flickering
    over a red candlestick,
    on a brass plate.
    Bright in the darkness,
    and the moth was pleased,
    At the beauty of it
    and flew around it admiringly.
    and the moth fell in love,
    with the flame.

    "A moth might love a flame,
    but how shall we join our souls, silly moth?"

    Asked the flame.
    "Very carefully,"
    said the moth.
    "But it can be done,
    if we have love.
    The Power of Love.
    we will be victorious
    over the dark dangers,
    as your light illuminates
    The Darkness."


    "We could never be happy," said the flame,
    "For we differ so."
    "We will rejoice in our differences,"
    said the moth.
    "You will be you and I will be me!
    And we will dance,
    together and always,
    on the wings and flames,
    of our love."

    "It is my nature to fly," said the moth.
    "Up Down Left Right Fore and Aft
    Afloat in your light and warmth
    Close but not too close
    Together but in our own ways
    Free."

    "I must possess you,"
    said the moth.
    "Yes, you may," said the Flame
    And so of course they were married.

    On their wedding night the moth danced
    around the flame.
    And the flame flickered magnificently
    and they were quite happy together.
    through many dark nights,
    they danced,
    in Happiness.
    Supreme.

    "I love you," said the moth.
    "Come closer," said the flame
    "I love you," said the moth, coming closer.
    "I only want to help you," said the flame,
    glowing warmer, flickering brightly,
    eagerly,
    as the moth approached.

    "I must have you inside me," said the flame,
    singing a sweet song,
    a siren song
    of destruction.
    "All of you," sang the flame.
    "Consume you!
    All of you!
    In a yummy moment of glory."

    "I am pretty,
    you want me,
    you love me.
    Come to me,
    I will be yours.
    I will be all that you want,
    Touch me!
    Feel me!
    Come inside me!
    Explode all your hot passion,
    all of you inside me!
    I know you want that.
    You know it, too."

    "If you really love me, you will do it,"

    said the flame, lustfully.

    "I have waited long enough," said the flame
    "while you dance about me!
    Up Down Left Right Fore and Aft,
    you have no center,
    no wick!
    No candlestick!
    So you must join me
    in mine.
    You must!
    You must
    Do it now!"


    "The day of reckoning has come," said the flame.
    "Touch me!
    Join me!
    Enter me!
    And you will be filled with joy."

    "Too hot!" said the moth,
    "I would be consumed!"
    "You don't love me,"
    said the flame.
    "Go away!"

    "Come to me now," said the flame,
    "Come and touche me deeply.
    It is for your own good.
    It is time.
    You have flow free long enough.
    It is time for you to prove your love,
    you oft stated love,
    and join with me
    in my way.
    The True Way.
    Now.
    Or,
    I will burn for you
    no more.
    Nevermore.
    Done."

    So the moth flew into the center of the flame
    in a glorious moment of love
    and became a flame himself,
    flaring and bursting and crckling
    like a firework rocket,
    and burned to a cinder.
    Small,
    black as coal.

    DEAD

    "Mmmm... that was good," said the flame,
    flickering brightly.

    PEACE OUT

    3 comments