by Zee bo bee
Said the mother to her son,
in what felt like their final hours
"I would like to make it go away,
but I do not have the power."
"I wish that I could break these bars,
but I do not have the strength.
Just miraculously grip them tight,
and twist them along their lengths. "
"I wish that I could tell them to stop,
but I do not have the words.
If they would simply spare your life,
I'd give them (if I had) my second and third! "
"But I cannot do all those things,
they don't stop no matter how I scream,
and so all I can do is hold you,
and tell you that it's just a dream. "
Said the mother to her son,
in what felt like their final hours
"I would like to make it go away,
but I do not have the power."
PEACE OUT


