By Zee bo Bee
*I had a thought for a blog post, and it began with, "I know of that place...". But when my Train of Thought suddenly dissappeared, I found myself with nowhere to go. So I sat down for a while and eventually wrote this:
That place where your thoughts go,
is situated right under your bed
It is where the river of dreams flow,
and what your "Rationalities" dread.
.....................................................
Whenever you're thinking of something,
that quite abruptly flies far-far-away,
and then you find yourself standing,
with your mouth open - nothing to say.
.....................................................
This is perhaps a most frustrating moment,
that all of us have experienced before;
when our Thoughts dissipate without condonement,
like the white foam that washes ashore
.....................................................
But yesterday night I've discovered,
of that secret place where all lost Thoughts go.
and suddenly, just, I remembered
to write it down to let all of you know;
.....................................................
As I looked and looked under my pillow,
to search for a Thought lost - so dear -,
I found myself facing a strange fellow
who spoke in a voice high and clear.
.....................................................
He said to me, "Cyren don't worry"
"Your thoughts have been kept safe by me."
"I could tell you where, but I've got to hurry"
"So why don't I just show you :- LOOK! See!"
.....................................................
And so next he lifted my comforters,
and -following that- layers and layers of quilts,
till' eventually the small-strange-collecter,
showed me where he kept my Thoughts that were spilt.
.....................................................
There they were, nestled amidst the dust bunnies,
so light, you could disperse them with one blow.
But they shone with the brilliance of rubies,
and from then on that's how i'll always know; -
.....................................................
That place where your thoughts go,
is situated right under your bed
It is where the river of dreams flow,
and what your "Rationalities" dread.

PEACE OUT


