by Zee bo Bee
On Valentine's Day I gave you some flowers
and a red box of candy, sealed with a kiss.
Then, candelight dinner; conversations for hours,
But I couldn't help feel that something's amiss
You raised up your eyes to look right at me,
beautiful - but troubled, and most apalled.
"You're upset," I said, "What's the matter, do tell me?"
And you asked me "do you even love me at all?"
"You've never, not once, told me 'I love you!'
And you are always just doing your own damn thing!
Sure you've kissed me...PLEASE! Attend to!"
Because I need to know I'm not just a fling!"
But if I know not of this feeling or why,
how can I say that "I love you," and- do I?
~The notion of Love is like flowers, and therefore without hope. Because hope is tomorrow, and flowers have no tomorrow. It can wilt in a blink of an eye, and leave you with memories...forever wanting.~PEACE OUT


