Tim McGraw
I said that way your blue eyes shined
put those Georgia Stars to shame that night,
you said that's a lie.
I'm just a boy in a Chevvy truck
that had a tendency of getting stuck
on backroads at night.
And I was right there beside you all summer long
and the time we woke up to find that summer gone
but when you think Tim McGraw
I hope you think of my favourite song
the one we danced to all night long
the moon like a spotlight on the lake
when I think happiness
you know I think of your little black vest
think of your head on my chest
and my old faded blue jeans
but when you think Tim McGraw
I hope you think of me.
Oh think of me.
I said the way your blue eyes shined,
put those Georgia Stars to shame that night,
you said that's a lie


