Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!
And this is how Mothman solved his first mystery
Anyway so I was having a convo with E just now and he was like
"Shit man!!! There's all this noises in my rooom!!! I can hear like people whispering and a woman crying...its really freaking me out"
Me: Mmm what kind of noises?
E: Like there's whispering sounds lah and like a woman going like "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"
Me: Oh? Your house got ghost is it?
E: OMG I hope not lah...like my friend just showed me this video of the NS pontianak...so now I'm damn freaked out lah
Me: Mmmmm okay.... why don't you try watching a funnny movie to distract you...
and then there was silence.
Me: E? You there?
Silence summore. And this silence came for about fifteen minutes or so when suddenly
E: OMGlah....I finally found out the source of all that whispering and crying, and you know what?
Me: What?
E: It was the porn vid running.
Me: ~.~" ....you idiot.
Mothman OUT!!!!


