A Penny for your thoughts...
Hey ya'll
Here's something I came upon while browsing through the many strange and interesting books at the place I work at, you know, just to pass the time. The original context it was used in was for a "United Colours" add but whatever it is, there's little you can do to take it out of context.
Anyway I thought it extremely profound;
"Stupid people only see beauty in "beautiful" things!"

So...what do you think? True? False? Or is it perhaps something in between?
Peace Out
Hey ya'll
Here's something I came upon while browsing through the many strange and interesting books at the place I work at, you know, just to pass the time. The original context it was used in was for a "United Colours" add but whatever it is, there's little you can do to take it out of context.
Anyway I thought it extremely profound;
"Stupid people only see beauty in "beautiful" things!"

So...what do you think? True? False? Or is it perhaps something in between?
Peace Out


