Hey ya'll
Here's my Christmas gift to my family, friends and readers; to thank ya'll for a great and awesome year!!!
Befre you press "play" note that though this is for ALL of you, there are a few people I will just like to mention.
Vic, Bags and Bernie for being the greatest group people whom I've felt comfortable with in a long, long long, LONG time
Ann (though we haven't spoken in a bit) for all those Tattoos and Piercings
Terri for being THE greatest person I could ever wish to know!
the guys and gals from ICPU - Cheryl, Caryn, Arieff, Johann, Chee Mun, Clinton, Cass...and so on and so forth.
Shal, for all those awesome old times
and last but not least
The cast of "Petaling Street Musical" and "A Visage of Lies" for being the greatest people I could have worked with
Remember, just because your name's not here doesn't mean I love you any less. Okay then. You can press "play" now.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
to hear, sleighbells in the snow.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
with every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmasses be white.
..........................................................................................
I know it ain't spectacular...and ya'll probably would've preferred something more...I dunnoe, tangible?
But really I'm still broke from paying for that Nintendo DS and my paycheque from Whimsical Articles hasn't arrived yet...
Besides... it's the thought that counts right? RIGHT?!?!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New YearPEACE OUT


