Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • The SpiritHey ya'llyou know I don't normally promo...
  • Jumpin' Jellyfish!Hey ya'll,how has boxing day bee...
  • Cyren Sings - White ChristmasHey ya'llHere's my Ch...
  • Wild Singapore Vacation pt. 2 - Buttering Flutterf...
  • Wild Singapore Vacation Pt.1 - A Bird in the Hand....
  • WARNINGHey ya'llI just got back from S'pore this m...
  • And...we're OFF!
  • Random FactI noticed something today, and that is ...
  • Sonnet 20William ShakespeareA woman's face with Na...
  • The Nature of Revengeby Zee bo BeeSometimes the ra...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Sunday, December 28, 2008
    // 1:43 PM

    Pokemon Pearl

    Hey ya'll

    As some of you might know, I managed to splurge what must be the last wad of my money in Singapore on a Nintendo DS (didn't have enough for a PSP) and, being a Pokemon Freak (like seriously, I've played, watched and traded the cards since I was like eight when my dad came back from Japan and gave me a plastic Butterfree Figurine for Christmas, back when it first came out) I have got myself the Pokemon Pearl and have began my journey into the strange and mysterious world of Pokemon once again but this time, in the region of Sinnoh.

    Of course, being a Pokemon Freak, I can appreciate all the new attacks and species of Pokemon that they have produced to date and my (as usual) Poison Type team is looking to be extra menacing and strong. I think the Elite Four will be a Pushover!

    That aside though, there's really nothing much new about the game. Of course they've added a couple of novelties here and there (to accomodate the Nintendo DS touchscreen of course) but besides that there's pretty much nothing to do but cycle around and press the A/B buttons which, due to it's repetitive nature, can be rather hypnotic at times. I even find someitmes, despite myself, that I have to force myself to keep my eyes open while playing the game even though I'm all the while acknowledging that I'm having fun.

    But perhaps, after a long Pokemon abscence, my brain is just not used to slow paced games anymore.

    At any rate that's all I've got to say except, let me (like any pokemon trainer would love to) show off my Pokemon Pearl Team! Note, I've only gotten as far as my third gym so the team is not complete for one more member.



    PEACE OUT
    0 comments