Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • The Beginner's Guide to AuditionsClammy hands, jit...
  • Flower SpiritsHey ya'llGotta keep those creative j...
  • The Widowby Cyren, A. Wong.Her little heart thumpe...
  • The Remains of The DayOkay, for all those of ya'll...
  • The Purpose of BelongingHey ya'llThere's been this...
  • LOST FOR WORDS!!!You know,There are some times whe...
  • I'm back baby!Ugh, I do apologize for my untimely ...
  • BBQ @ BangsarHey ya'llThis is basically to show t...
  • Yeah.
  • This is it. Again.See you guys next week.

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Monday, August 10, 2009
    // 10:09 AM

    We got power failure!!!

    Hey ya'll

    Yesterday night, for two nights in a row I found myself sweaty and annoyed...well, at least annoyed enough to contemplate calling up Tenaga National Berhad and giving them a piece of my mind, and a stern talking to besides! I mean seriously, we're not paying well...I don't know how much but I'm sure is a lot of money every month just to have my air conditioning die on me at night when I need to sleep. And here's the sickest part of all...of all the places it affected, it only happens to my room!!! There's injustice for you! Here's what happened yesterday (because, that in my opinion was bad enough without even taking into account what happened the night before)

    9.00pm - Power failure in my room. No air-cond and no lights. Resort to lounging around my living room

    9.30pm - Quite pissed off. Called Tenaga to complain.

    So then I just thought maybe I'd watch The Simpsons until the power comes back on.

    3.ooam - Still no power

    By this point, of course I was getting quite pissed off. I mean, I think I'm usually a very chill person, but seriously, 8 hours is hardly what I would call "speedy service". But still, "fine!" I thought and just went to watch TV instead. Good news, CSI: Miami reruns was on so maybe I'd watch that until the power came back on.

    3.25am - power blackout!

    So I open my door and stick my head out a fraction and it seems the whole street's been black out. For one second I said to myself "Good! Now we're all fair!" Next second "Please let someone else complain" (coz i figure by now they must be sick of listening to me whine over the phone) and I suppose someone must have coz the next thing I know I started hearing noises outside of my house.

    4.30 - Group of men and a truck in front of house. Burglars? But apparently not

    It was actually quite interesting really, and since I could not get to sleep I pulled back my curtains, settled myself on the couch and watched those Tenaga dudes fix the power lines or something. I was actually quite tempted to go outside and watch but...you know I don't want them to suddenly expect me to "reward" them with lemonade or a late nite "makan" or something.

    5.00am - Power came back on. Hallelujah!!! (pardon me, I'm not Christian)

    About time! I was thinking. I watch the dudes disperse and then decided to go to sleep. But of course by then I was already sweaty and sticky and, there's simply NO way I could've gone to sleep like that. So I took a cold shower first.

    8.30am - woken up just in time to go to university.

    Man I'm tired.

    PEACE OUT







    0 comments