Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • BBQ @ BangsarHey ya'llThis is basically to show t...
  • Yeah.
  • This is it. Again.See you guys next week.
  • Flower girlsHey ya'll You see this girl walking do...
  • Garden FairiesCome away O' human child... PEACE OUT
  • Through the RainThought the garden looked exceptio...
  • Walking on a stringDearest V,Life is like walking ...
  • UnityListen up monkeys and birdbrains!There are so...
  • Nerding it upOne thing to sayI LIKE STUDYING!!!It ...
  • CloversYou've really been something, you know that...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Friday, July 24, 2009
    // 2:53 PM

    I'm back baby!

    Ugh, I do apologize for my untimely and much extended absence. Oh, what have I been up to you ask? Oh well, nothing much I guess, the same old' same old'...except for the lack of updates... of course though that in itself could not be helped..long story short my computer's been acting up on me in the worst way possible. I think it's just old age, but dad seems to think he can buy a few parts and rebuild the worst of the damage though, if you ask me, there's only so many times an old bird can go for organ transplants. I don't know...eventually the body wears off. I hope I will get a laptop instead!!! Let us pray.

    On another note, this semester seems rather promising; one reason being I can update here via the more reliable university computers, but mainly because I have a good feeling about most of the subjects that I have signed up for. The workload itself is actually quite daunting but still, with a little bit more work, I'm sure I can manage. There is one thing that worries me though and that is the Year End Production of the performing arts club. Still, I don't think I have been given permission to speak about that too much so let's leave it at there until I have something juicier (or indeed an actual reason) to say more. Let's keep hoping shall we?

    Anyways, just to let you know that I'm still alive.

    more updates to come.

    PEACE OUT
    0 comments