well check this out...
In the early morning, on the 7th of May 2007, an old man walking his dog in a small English town stumbled upon a hole in the ground...
I saw, in the side of the barrow, a fissure as if a section of ground had subsided or opened up...I knelt down and looked inside the dark hole. The hill seemed to be hollow like a cave as I could feel a cool draught against my skin. I used the small led torch on my car keys to see...I saw something that startled me.
2 or 3 feet in front of me I could see a human like form only this was much smaller. My initial instinct was to call the police as I thought it may be the body of a small child but as I looked closer I could see that this was not the case.
It was too small...and more importantly, it had...wings.
I looked down and saw a tiny but perfect mummified human body with hair, dark brown skin and more disturbingly, wings. I know what it looks like, but how can it be? And there's not just one. I've had another look inside that hole in the ground and there are more!
On closer inspection, the barrow appeared to contain more than 20 fairy bodies all in varying states of mummification. The dry cave like interior has preserved the remains to such a degree that some bodies even have tiny finger nails and eyebrows. 
I have returned since then to document the find as much as possible. On one particular occasion I was shocked to discover that some attempt had been made to reseal the barrow...but by whom?
How could such creatures exist without detection for so many years? Whether they still exist is another question, but the remains found have laid thousands of years of folklore to rest.
So you don't believe in faeries?
How about now?
*The 8 inch mummies were tested by anthropologists and forensic experts who are able to ascertain the validity of the fairy mummy. The X-rays of the mummy show that its skeleton has the anatomical structure of a human child but the bones are hollow (like bird's) which makes them especially light. The presence of a navel could lead to the assumption that the beings reproduced much like us.*
PEACE OUT


