Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~CREDITS~

~Background, concept and editing - Cyren Wong

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

~Model - Cyren Wong

~Photography
...Stranded Verses


...Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
my love shall in my verse ever live young.

William Shakespeare

...Ads by NUFFNANG, Click if they catch your eye





...I'm feeling Happy - My mood represented by NUFFNANG


Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

Tweet Me

STAGEOGRAPHY


Fanny The Frivolous Flapper (2003) high school performance - Biff Bang

The Phantom of The Opera (2005) high school performance - Andre

Broadway Extraordinaire (2006) high school performance - Danny from Grease

A Petaling Street Love Story: The Malaysian Musical (2007) - Eric

A Visage of Lies (2008) - Abraham Mordecai

In Pursuit of Happiness (2009) - Alan Hemley

Hairspray: Broadway's Big Fat Musical (2010) - Corny Collins

M.P.A.C~Dreams Come True (2010) - Prince Aladdin

................................
Contact Me about my work or anything else
cyrenwong89@gmail.com

Say something to me





In The Past


  • Bunny (1998) a short filma beautiful story of hope...
  • When in lack of words, simply quote others'A littl...
  • FutureHey ya'llI started writing this based on wha...
  • SirenI always find it ironic, that Sirens are port...
  • How fitting, that on Valentine's Day...It would be...
  • ExhilirationIn life,there are but a few tactile pl...
  • Birds of a FeatherSometimes I feel as a feather mu...
  • BYOTCH! (my favourite movie quote)Regina: Like thi...
  • Beauty in the eye...Hey ya'llhere's that proper bl...
  • Wallflowerby Zee bo BeeHey ya'llI know I promised ...

  • Old Stuff


  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010

  • Visitors


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Butterflies and Insects blog




    Miracles of Nature

    Blue Snow Garden

    Fellow Writers and Literature Buffs



    Bagus 'LV' Bags

    Terri bo Berri


    Words of the World



    Aaron

    Alex Hooi

    Alyssa

    Anis

    Beverly my Royal Badminton Hogger Buddy!

    BORIS

    Cheryl

    Chris

    Christine's personal thoughts- In Japanese

    Christine's serious reflections - In English

    Daryl

    David

    Donna

    Elicia

    Greenman

    Jason Loh

    JLean

    Johann

    JOSM

    Ju En

    Justin

    Kaptain K

    KL (Sis's BF)

    Lim Pek (

    Mellie

    Nicole

    Qing (sis)

    Riko

    Roshann

    Rufimy

    Sarah

    Sarah C

    Sofie

    TARRANT *are you happy now?

    TERRI the Empress of all that is RANDOM

    Tim

    XL

    WeiHao

    XJion89

    Kling Kling


    Thursday, February 19, 2009
    // 11:43 PM

    Channeling the Spirit of a Square.

    Hey ya'll,

    I've been browsing through a seemingly endles list of subjects for the past thirty minutes or so, skimming through a jumble of course codes and fancy names and feeling pretty good about myself for enroling in such a flexible course as to give me area to branch out into any number of subjects that may have caught my interest.

    I started planning out all the fancy names and jumbed course codes I would take during my one and a half (hopefully longer if I get to do my Honours) stay in Australia and was debating between Musical Theatre, Professional Writing, and Witchcraft in The Modern World when realisation hit me like a big, fat, Dummies book.
    "What on Earth am I going to do with all of this when I graduate?!"

    Of course at that very moment, realisation struck me again, this time like an entire sack of big fat Dummies books. "When the Hell have I turned into...well, THIS!" But try as I might to deny myself the contempt of admitting that I have no doubt embarked on the first step of becoming as square as the squares I detest so much, I must admit that it still nags in the back of my mind....like a relentless concerned Mother. Maybe even worse!

    "It's natural to be doubtful!" I tried to reassure myself.
    "I mean...it's only my ENTIRE FUTURE after all!"

    "But whose to say your future won't consist of something you like? A stage performer maybe...or a lecturer of anthropology. Perhaps a career in the zoo?!"
    says the tiny cricket sitting on the wall.

    to which (before I can stop myself) I retort,"Yeah right! And I suppose the bills will pay themselves!"

    And that's when I knew that there was no point denying it anymore....I'm channelling the spirit of a Square. Who this particular Square was or indeed if he were a spirit of the kind that never was human I will never know. But then again, there are, I suppose many other things in the world that I will never know for sure. Like, if I would indeed be able to pay the bills and live a happy existence as a zookeeper or stage performer for instance.

    And that, ladies and gentlemen is where the spirit of the Square has been exorcised, and while I may not have liked it very much, or enjoyed the words that came out of my mouth during its influence, I will still admit (out of rationality if nothing else) that they did make sense and that I suppose a part of me would like to just kick it back and play it safe.

    Also, why do they call spongebob Squarepants when he (and his pants) are actually rectangles!?

    PEACE OUT
    0 comments