Hey ya'll, we have another addition to our little animal-family lately and her name is Angel. We, or actually my mom and maid found her a few days ago perched on top of Tweety and Polly's cage while I was out in uni!!! The strange/scary thing was that there were also reports of a man in a pink shirt climbing over our fence a couple of hours before my maid found her and although non of the plants growing along our fence were broken and our dogs made not a sound it still raises a lot of questions as to if he had anything to do with Angel getting here, also if he had anything to do with Tweety's arrival some months ago.
I took an instant liking to her (as I do with most animals anyway) when I first saw her and I named her Angel because she came at the perfect time - that is as a pleasant distraction when my Itouch got stolen and also because it will take us some time to determine if Angel actually is a boy or a girl (its still a baby, I can tell because of the feathers and cere color) but I guess we're all rooting for a baby girl- hence the prefix "she".
Anyway we have waited for almost half a week and still nobody came to claim her so I guess Angel has become a part of our family now, a very intelligent addition too, I might add. She already responds to my "up" and "down" commands and is even teaching Tweety and Polly a trick or two.
Meanwhile I think Polly might be in heat (or whatever it is you call it for birds) although I really hope not cuz well...budgies can lay up to 8 eggs and that would be a little bit too much for us to handle right now....I'll keep you updated, but for now, check out some pics of Angel. Isn't she adorable?





