I miss you. I hope you're feeling better.
Also I have a lot of work to do. Two essays due this week and the next and I have barely got anything to work on. But I guess you're right. Think positive. Griping is not going to get me anywhere with the essays, which is why I am reading. Well not currently. But I was. Reading and just writing down whatever comes to my head. But everything is so incomplete! Everything is so underdeveloped! They just keep piling up upon me. Piling. one after another, and they keep coming. Why can't I develop on them? They seem so disconnected. So unrelated. I cannot even begin to piece them together. They fall. Fall upon me like so many strands of silk. Wrapping me, encasing me. Until all I can see for miles around is a cloudy mist of underdeveloped thoughts. Missing words, random phrases.
"Giddens describes four inter-related dimensions of globalization....according to Valianatos and Raine, women are seen as cultural markers....modernity is a form of rapid industralization...science depends, not on the inductive accumulation of proofs, but on the methodological principle of doubt...Westoxification indicates the reaction...is global or local feminine or masculine....does globalization have a gender..."
Cowering in a cocoon of underdeveloped thoughts. But maybe, maybe if I keep this up long enough It will somehow piece itself together. Maybe at the end of today I shall look back at what I have written and somehow join the random dots and an essay, or at least a semblance of one would appear. Maybe this is development, maybe this is growth?
ps.
I☆ you


